A Taster Course
Have you ever wanted to work in the field of Domestic Abuse/Violence?
Did an experience of a friend, family member or even yourself influence you to want to help and support others?
This course is designed for those interested in domestic abuse and considering working as a volunteer or professional in the DV sector. It will give you an introduction to domestic abuse which you will be able to build on in order to work in the DV sector.
If this sounds like a course for you, then this is a must to attend!
You will learn:
· The nature and impact of domestic abuse and sexual abuse
· Debunking the myths surround domestic abuse and sexual abuse
· The impact of domestic abuse on survivors and readiness to help
· Adequate responses to disclosures and how to support survivors
· Specialist support services for guidance and career opportunities
London- 29th September 2017
Bristol- 13th October 2017
Manchester - 31st October 2017
Birmingham- 2nd November 2017
Middlesbrough- 27th October 2017
Please note that submitting an application form will automatically generate an invoice so please only apply if you wish to attend the course. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com